Academic excellence develops successful life-long learners by demonstrating that we:
- Create exemplary environments that maximize staff and student satisfaction toward academic excellence
- Are rooted in love and respect
- Embrace our history, traditions, and culture by respecting our Laguna perspective to maximize holistic learning and bi-cultural prosperity/success
- Recognize learning opportunities from infancy through adulthood
- Encourage and demonstrate community support for self-sufficiency
- Are the school of choice for Laguna students & parents
- Are a nationally recognized educational system
We strive to hire highly qualified teachers for all of our schools. Highly qualified teachers hold a bachelor's degree and a teaching license from their state, and who demonstrate competence in the subject areas they teach.
Technology is harnessed in our classrooms to improve student engagement and effectiveness. Using more than just digital devices, our educators use technology to facilitate interactions between teachers and students.
Our administrators are passionate about children and the education they receive. School administrators embrace the extremely important role of ensuring the system is operating effectively and efficiently.