New Elementary School Tour
How the Air Purifiers used at LDOE schools work:
Contact information regarding the Pandemic-Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) cards:
HSD Hotline- 1-800-283-4465
PED Hotline- 1-505-660-4822
FIS number- 1-800-843-8303 (card replacements)
Website links for P-EBT information:
Human Service Department Website
NM Public Education Website
(Pandemic EBT which is under Important information and quick links)
Apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (formerly Emergency Broadband Benefit)
Please contact Joaquin Alvarado at Joaquin@studiotobe.com for assistance.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more.
The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines; or
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income program.
Two Steps to Enroll
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
Division of Early Childhood • Contact Information
Ruth Hidalgo, Director
Gayleen Ruben, Education Manager/Instructional Coach
Patricia Charlie, ERSEA coordinator/Childcare Manager
LES/LMS • Contact Information
Maureen Torrez, Principal
Drew Dooley, Assistant Principal
Village Community Center • WiFi Passwords
Mesita Community Center
Indoor WiFi Name: MesitaCommunityCenter Wifi
Outdoor WiFi Name: MesitaCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Paguate Community Center
Indoor WiFi Name: PaguateCommunityCenter Wifi
Outdoor WiFi Name: PaguateCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Laguna CCG bldg.
Indoor WiFi Name: password: LagunaCommunityCenter
Outdoor WiFi Name: LagunaCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Paraje Community Center
Indoor WiFi Name: ParajeCommunityCenter Wifi
Outdoor WiFi Name: ParajeCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Encinal CCG bldg.
Indoor WiFi Name: EncinalCommunityCenter Wifi
Outdoor WiFi Name: EncinalCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Seama Community Center
Indoor WiFi Name: SeamaCommunityCenter Wifi
Outdoor WiFi Name: SeamaCommunityCenter Wifi ext
Issues with the service? Contact:
Academic excellence develops successful life-long learners by demonstrating that we:
- Create exemplary environments that maximize staff and student satisfaction toward academic excellence
- Are rooted in love and respect
- Embrace our history, traditions, and culture by respecting our Laguna perspective to maximize holistic learning and bi-cultural prosperity/success
- Recognize learning opportunities from infancy through adulthood
- Encourage and demonstrate community support for self-sufficiency
- Are the school of choice for Laguna students & parents
- Are a nationally recognized educational system
Helping People Prepare for Life's Journey
We strive to hire highly qualified teachers for all of our schools. Highly qualified teachers hold a bachelor's degree and a teaching license from their state, and who demonstrate competence in the subject areas they teach.
Technology is harnessed in our classrooms to improve student engagement and effectiveness. Using more than just digital devices, our educators use technology to facilitate interactions between teachers and students.
Our administrators are passionate about children and the education they receive. School administrators embrace the extremely important role of ensuring the system is operating effectively and efficiently.